Assistant/Consultant Ecologist – Stoke on Trent.
Our client is a Specialist Ecological Consultancy with offices strategically placed across the UK. Our client is in the process of expanding its influence across the arboricultural and landscape architecture sectors moving into the New Year. With this in mind, my client are going through a period of restructuring and are subsequently in the market for a new Assistant/Consultant Ecologist in time for the new survey season.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
1. At least 6 months’ ecological consultancy experience
2. Phase 1 Habitat survey experience
3. Experience conducting surveys for a variety of protected species (Bats, GCN’s, etc)
4. Full, clean UK driving licence
5. Graduate CIEEM membership
6. First class verbal and written communication skills
7. Ability to work unsociable hours
A full time, permanent post will be offered to the right candidate.
Office Location: Stoke on Trent.
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 (depending on grade and experience).
Interested in applying for this or any other ecological opportunities? Please do not hesitate to contact Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal discussion on 01792 940 001.
Job Reference: 207077041
Salary: £18000 - £25000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP