Assistant/Graduate Ecologist – Ecological & Landscape Architectural Consultancy – Warwick.
Office Location: Warwick, Warwickshire.
Salary: £16,000 to £20,000 (depending on experience).
Position: Full time, Permanent.
Our client is a Specialist Ecological & Landscape Architectural Consultancy. This reputable business has recently been concentrating on the expansion on their Ecology team and as such are on the lookout for a new Assistant/Graduate Ecologist to support the existing team.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
1. Possession or working towards a Class 1 GCN Licence
2. Relevant academic background in Ecology/Environmental discipline
3. 6 months or more ecological consultancy experience
4. Full, clean UK driving licence
5. Graduate CIEEM membership
6. First class verbal and written communication skills
7. Ability to work unsociable hours
Main duties of the role will involve assisting the current team in a variety of field surveys including protected species surveys (Bat, GCN, Badger), Phase 1 Habitat surveys and some ornithological surveys.
Interested in applying for this or any other ecological opportunities? Please do not hesitate to contact Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal discussion on 01792 940 001.
Job Reference: 206011204
Salary: £16000 - £20000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP