£35k (negotiable) plus a top benefits package
- Be appreciated in your work with opportunity to progress
- Find a better work life balance
- Work on major projects for some of the country’s largest private sector clients
Three good reasons for ambitious Surveyors to join the country’s leading Commercial Property Consultancy.
Where you’ll fit in
You will take responsibility for managing current instructions to include a varied workload, client reporting and driving future growth whilst working closely with the existing team.
They’ll offer you a tailored programme to support your career development and help you achieve your overall professional aspirations.
What you’ll need
It’s an ideal step up for someone with strong Commercial experience, who is in the process of ascertaining or has recently gained MRICS status
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement, plus up to five days extra entitlement each year, the longer you stay
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike to Work scheme
- Ongoing professional development
Find out more…
Whether you’d like to talk about a particular role or just to hear about how the market is moving, I’d like to talk to you. All conversations will be kept confidential and we will not put you forward for a role without talking things through with you.
Jon Taylor – 01792 940 002 – Zodiac Recruitment