Ecologist, Brighton – UK Environmental Consultancy.
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Ecologist to join a UK recognised environmental consultancy in Brighton.
Our client is a UK leading environmental consultancy recognised across the South Coast, West Midlands, and Hertfordshire district. Due to an increase in workload, this award-winning organisation are in the market to expand their Brighton team through the appointment of a new Consultant Ecologist.
Salary – to £28,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits.
Location – Brighton, South Coast of England.
Reporting to – Principal Ecologist & Head of Southern Ecology.
Other qualifications and experience that my client will look for include:
1. 2 years’ + ecological consultancy experience
2. Possession of at least one EPS licence (Bat or GCN ideally)
3. Excellent project management and communication skills
4. Strong report writing experience (HRA’s and EcIA’s)
5. Associate/Full CIEEM membership (ambition to become Chartered)
6. Full UK driving licence
Are you interested in learning more about this or any other ecology opportunities? Please call Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal discussion on 01792 940 001.
Job Reference: 207328195
Salary: £22000 - £28000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Hours: Full time
Job Industry: Ecology