Consultant Ecologist – UK Ecological Consultancy – Cannock, Staffordshire.
Zodiac Recruitment have officially been asked to help a UK established Ecological Consultancy in their search for a new Consultant Ecologist to join their Cannock based office.
Our client has experienced a period of restructuring and with this, dramatic growth has ensued across the Midlands. To combat this increase in workload, a Technical Director was appointed and a new office opened within Staffordshire.
Salary – £22,000 to £28,000 depending on experience.
As this office develops, our award-winning client are now in search for a Consultant Ecologist to join the team. Primary duties of this post will focus on delivering consultancy for major projects within the business, including some large infrastructure and transport developments. You will be a key figure within the companies’ Staffordshire team, being provided with a wide variety of projects to work on and opportunities to progress internally within the business.
This is a fantastic time to be joining our client, being part of a fresh new ecology team within the Midlands.
The Consultant Ecologist will need the following skills/qualifications/experience:
• BSc and/or MSc in an Environmental discipline
• Previous ecological consultancy experience (3 years plus)
• Wide variety of field survey experience (ornithological, botanical and protected species)
• Full CIEEM membership
• Experience managing field teams of Ecologists
• Experience writing EcIA’s and HRA’s
• EPS Licence (Bat or GCN preferred)
• Full, clean UK driving licence
• Excellent knowledge of UK and relevant European environmental legislation
Are you interested in applying for this post? Please contact Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal chat on 01792 940 001.
Job Reference: 207328105
Salary: £22000 - £28000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP