Consultant Ecologist – Environmental Consultancy – Ellesmere Port, Cheshire.
Zodiac Recruitment have been asked to help a UK established Environmental Consultancy seek out an experienced Consultant Ecologist for their Cheshire based team.
In preparation for the upcoming survey season, our award-winning client are looking to bring in a new Consultant Ecologist to help with the inevitable increase in workload.
Due to our clients’ multidisciplinary reputation, the newly appointed Consultant Ecologist would be given the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects from small scale housing schemes through to large scale renewable and infrastructure developments. You will be given the opportunity to diversify your portfolio and further your career within the business.
To be considered for this position, you must hold the following skills and qualifications:
1. BSc and/or MSc in Ecology/Environmental related degree
2. At least 2 year’s ecological consultancy experience
3. Possession of at least one EPS licence
4. Full, clean UK driving licence
5. CIEEM membership
6. Experience conducting Phase 1 and protected species surveys
7. Experience writing HRA’s and EcIA’s
8. Dealings with public and private sector clients
Salary – to £26,000 depending on experience
Interested in this or any other Ecology opportunities? Please do not hesitate to contact Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal discussion on 01792 940 001.
Job Reference: 207083317
Salary: £20000 - £26000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP