Consultant Ecologist – International Environmental Consultancy – Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Zodiac Recruitment have officially been asked to help an Internationally recognised Environmental Consultancy in their search for a new Consultant Ecologist to join their Kent based team.
Our client has experienced a period of restructuring and with this, dramatic growth has ensued across the South East of England. To combat this increase in workload, our client are now looking at appointing a new Consultant Ecologist specifically with a Bat licence and Phase 1 Habitat survey experience.
Salary – £22,000 to £28,000 depending on level of experience/qualifications held.
The Consultant Ecologist will need the following skills/qualifications/experience:
• BSc and/or MSc in an Environmental discipline
• Previous ecological consultancy experience (3 years plus)
• Wide variety of field survey experience (particularly Phase 1 Habitat surveys)
• Full CIEEM membership
• Experience managing field teams of Ecologists
• Experience writing EcIA’s and HRA’s
• Class 1 or 2 Bat licence (other licences will be advantageous)
• Full, clean UK driving licence
• Excellent knowledge of UK and relevant European environmental legislation
Are you interested in applying for this post? Please contact Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal discussion on 01792 940 001.
Job Reference: 207459258
Salary: £22000 - £28000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Hours: Full time
Job Industry: Ecology