Ecologist, Sheffield – Specialist Ecological Consultancy.
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Ecologist to join a specialist ecological consultancy within their Sheffield based branch.
Our client is nationally recognised as a specialist ecological consultancy, and have offices strategically placed across the Midlands. Due to an increase in workload, this award-winning organisation are in the market to expand their Sheffield team through the appointment of a new Consultant Ecologist.
Salary – to £28,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits.
Location – Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
Reporting to – Principal Ecologist, Sheffield.
Our client is ideally looking for applicants with the following qualification, skills and experience:
1. 3 years’ + ecological consultancy experience
2. Possession of at least EPS licence (ideally Bat or GCN)
3. Experience of a variety of field surveys (including botanical and ornithological)
4. Strong report writing experience
5. Associate/Full CIEEM membership (ambition to become Chartered)
6. Full UK driving licence
Are you interested in learning more about this or any other ecology opportunities? Please call Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal discussion on 01792 940 001.
Job Reference: 207459094
Salary: £22000 - £28000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP