Ecological Consultant, Stoke-on-Trent.
Salary – £23,000 to £28,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
An exciting and unique opportunity has developed in the Midlands for an experienced Consultant Ecologist to join a Specialist Ecological Consultancy in Stoke-on-Trent.
Our client was established in 2014 and since then has been at the forefront of major projects across the Midlands, increasing the team to around 30 ecologists across two strategically placed offices in the Midlands.
This position offers Ecologists the fantastic opportunity of working for a small, specialist ecological firm, whilst having exposure and the ability to work on large-scale projects which only the big multinational consultancies can obtain.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will hold:
• At least 3 year’s ecological consultancy experience.
• BSc and/or MSc in an environmental discipline (Ecology, Zoology, Geography, etc).
• Possession of at least one protected species licence (Bat or GCN preferred).
• Report writing experience.
• Ability to liaise with both public and private sector clients.
• Full, clean UK driving licence.
• CIEEM membership.
Interested in finding out more? Interested in any other ecological opportunities across the UK? Please contact Lewis Buckley, our ecology specialist on 01792 940 001.
Job Reference: 207066713
Salary: £23000 - £28000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP