Domestic Gas Engineer – Taunton
My client are a family owned Gas Business that have been established for over 20 years who work across Somerset and are looking for a Domestic Gas Engineer. The role will include gas servicing and inspections, repairs and maintenance, diagnosing faults and boiler and central heating installations. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a gas engineer and have a full driving license. The hours of work are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday as well as being on standby at other times.
The role has an annual salary of £26k plus lots of opportunities to work overtime to increase this. The benefits package include a company van, fuel card and company phone as well.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Domestic Gas Engineer, you will be expected to:
– Carry out servicing and safety inspections on gas appliances and central heating systems for a range of customers.
– Carry out maintenance, repairs and diagnosing faults on a wide range of gas appliances and systems.
– Carry out installations of boilers or full central heating systems and in addition, complete full survey appointments for this type of work.
– Be included in the ‘Out of Hours’ callout rota. This involves being on standby (with additional standby pay and time on appointments being paid at time and a half).
– You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as the company may reasonably require.
Qualifications and Skills
– My client are looking for experienced and professional gas engineers who can demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills.
– Applicants must have a Full Driving License (Manual).
– Applicants must have previous gas engineering experience and be able to provide certificates of current qualifications.
If this role is of interest please email through your CV via this advert of call Jon Davies of Zodiac Recruitment on 01792 940 000.
Job Reference: 206935220
Salary: £25000 - £28000/annum Overtime, Van and Phone
Job Start Date: ASAP