Consultant Ecologist – Internationally Established Engineering Consultancy –Sheffield.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Ecologist to join an award-winning engineering consultancy within their Leeds based Ecology team.
Our client is looking to take advantage of a period of sustained growth within the business, and are looking to employ several new Ecologists at varying grades in a number of their UK based offices.
Salary – £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience and length of consultancy service.
This is a fantastic time to be joining this organisation, providing you with the opportunity to work on many high-profile projects across the North of England, and develop your skills & progress internally within a well-known, reputable business.
Working out of a Yorkshire team, you will assist the ecology team in site surveys, mitigation, reporting and advisory work.
Our client is specifically interested in applicants with the following qualifications and experience:
1. Qualified to degree level (BSc or MSc) in an environmental/ecological discipline.
2. Member of CIEEM (Associate or above preferably).
3. 3 to 5 year’s ecological consultancy experience.
4. Possession of at least one protected species licence (Natural England or SNH).
5. Field work and office based ecological experience.
6. Project management experience.
7. Full, clean UK driving licence.
A flexible and attractive benefits package will be offered in addition to a salary of £22,000 to £26,000.
Interested in learning more about this or any other ecological opportunities? Please feel free to call LEWIS BUCKLEY of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal discussion on 01792 940 001.
Job Reference: 207066621
Salary: £22000 - £26000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP