A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a TraineeGraduate Engineer to join an established company in the water treatment sector and start a career.
This TraineeGraduate role comes with full training and the opportunity to start a career within the water treatment field. The starting salary for this role is between £17-21k and the role comes with a company vehicle.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Ideal candidates will be degree educated or at least have strong A-levels or GCSEs in maths or science
– At least 6 continuous months work experience (can be in any sector)
– Full driving license
– Daily driving to clients’ sites in the South East is needed so you should be happy driving for a large chunks each day
– Interacting with clients so you should be outgoing and personable
– Ability to organise yourself as eventually you will be managing your own diary
– The role involves technical tasks so you should have sound numerical skills to calculate volumes, proportions and percentages in accordance with your training
– The role involves working with chemicals so you should be a practical person
– This job is very much ‘on the tools’ so it would suit someone who is happy with that aspect.
For more information about this GraduateTrainee Engineer vacancy please contact Jon Davies of Zodiac Recruitment directly on 01792 940 000. Alternatively you can email your CV in word format and we’ll call you back.
Job Reference: 207116837
Salary: £17000 - £21000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP