Senior Ecologist – UK Ecological Consultancy – Leeds.
Zodiac Recruitment have officially been asked to help a UK established Ecological Consultancy in their search for a new Senior Ecologist for their newly developed Yorkshire team.
Office Location – Leeds, Yorkshire.
Reporting To – Principal Ecologist.
Salary – £30,000 to £38,000 per annum + Benefits.
Our client has experienced a period of sustained growth, and with this have expanded further North from their Head Office in London and opened two new offices in Staffordshire and West Yorkshire.
As these offices develop, our award-winning client are now in search for a Senior Ecologist to take on a support role on major projects within the business across the Midlands and North of England. Primary duties of this post will focus on delivering consultancy for major projects within the business, including some large infrastructure and transport developments.
The Senior Ecologist will need the following skills/qualifications/experience:
• BSc and/or MSc in an Environmental discipline
• At least 4 years’ ecological consultancy experience
• Previous ecological consultancy experience
• Wide variety of field survey experience (ornithological, botanical and protected species)
• Full CIEEM membership
• Experience managing field teams of Ecologists
• Experience writing EcIA’s and HRA’s
• An understanding of winning work and building a portfolio of clients
• Full, clean UK driving licence
• Excellent knowledge of UK and relevant European environmental legislation
EPS licences are not essential if you possess strong man management and team leadership experience within a consultancy environment.
Are you interested in applying for this post? Please contact Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal chat on 01792 940 001.
Job Reference: 207083367
Salary: £30000 - £38000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP