Senior Ecologist – Multidisciplinary Environmental Consultancy – Manchester.
Salary – to £38,000 depending on experience.
Zodiac Recruitment have been asked to help a UK established Environmental Consultancy seek out an experienced Senior Ecologist to join their Manchester team.
Due to our clients’ multidisciplinary reputation, the newly appointed Senior Ecologist will help manage an increasing workload, whilst supporting and managing the current team of ecologists.
Our company are keen to specify they will give prospective applicants the opportunity to strengthen their project portfolio by working on a wide variety of projects from small scale housing schemes through to large scale renewable and infrastructure developments.
To be considered for this position, you must hold the following skills and qualifications:
1. BSc and/or MSc in Ecology/Environmental related degree
2. At least 4 year’s ecological consultancy experience
3. Possession of a Class 1 or Class 2 Bat licence
4. Full, clean UK driving licence
5. Associate/Full/Chartered CIEEM membership
6. Experience conducting Phase 1 and protected species surveys
7. Experience writing HRA’s and EcIA’s
8. Strong man management and team leadership experience
9. Experience managing numerous projects and your own workload
10. Dealings with public and private sector clients
Interested in this or any other Ecology opportunities? Please do not hesitate to contact Lewis Buckley of Zodiac Recruitment for an informal discussion on 01792 940 001.
Job Reference: 207089176
Salary: £30000 - £38000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP