Senior Planner – Kent
Our client is an independent consultancy with an excellent reputation in the industry. They are looking to recruit a Senior or Associate Town Planner to their office in Tunbridge Wells. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Town Planner with a few years experience looking to take the next step in their career and work for an excellent consultancy.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of planning applications
· Consulting with local authorities, third parties and stakeholders.
· Attending site visits
· Working with a range of clients on a diverse selection of projects
· Drafting reports and make recommendations
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
· A degree in town planning or related
· MRTPI or working towards chartership
· Few years post graduate experience
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Jon Davies on 01792 940 000 for a confidential and informal chat or apply below!!