An established and highly skilled team of planning and regeneration consultants who specialise in securing planning permissions for residential and commercial sites throughout the UK. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add to their talented team with an exceptional RTPI accredited Town Planner.
The ideal Planner will be confident and ambitious in nature with a keen eye for detail. You will have at least 12 months’ experience working in either the private or public sector and be working towards completion of your APC to achieve RTPI membership. The Town Planner’s duties will range from liaising with planning officers, major clients and employees of consultee organisations to preparing and submitting planning applications.
The Town Planner will possess the following,
· Strong communication skills
· Work background in numeracy/economics/retail assessment
· A team player with the confidence to work autonomously
· Enthusiastic attitude towards all aspects of town planning
· Actively working towards completion of RTPI membership
Your duties will include;
· Working closely with a range of key clients of the company who represent some major projects in London and the South East
· Drafting insightful planning statements on a range of planning matters
· Managing the entire planning application and appeals processes from start to finish
· Lead on client meetings, feasibility studies and site appraisals
· Shadow the more senior planners on feasibility studies and site appraisals.
Are you are looking to be part of a hardworking, young, and ambitious company? Then this Town Planner job is for you! With fantastic career progression and benefits package along with a very competitive salary it ticks all the boxes for the next step in your planning career.
Job Reference: 207227134
Salary: £25000 - £35000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP