A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a TraineeGraduate Water Treatment Engineer to join an established company and start a career.
This TraineeGraduate role comes with full training and the opportunity to start a career within the water treatment field. The starting salary for this role is between £17-23k and the role comes with a company vehicle.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Ideal candidates will be degree educated in an environmental, mathematical or scientific background. Strong A-levels in similar fields (mathsscience) will also be accepted
– At least 6 continuous months work experience (can be in any sector)
– Daily driving to clients’ sites in the South East is needed so a full UK driving license is essential
– Interacting with clients so you should be outgoing and personable
– Ability to organise yourself as eventually you will be managing your own diary
– The role involves technical tasks so you should have sound numerical skills to calculate volumes, proportions and percentages in accordance with your training
– The role involves working with chemicals so you should be a practical person
– This job is very much ‘on the tools’ so it would suit someone who is happy with that aspect.
For more information about this GraduateTrainee Water Treatment vacancy please contact Jon Davies of Zodiac Recruitment directly on 02920 509 710. Alternatively you can email your CV in word format and we’ll call you back.
Job Reference: 203345610
Salary: £17000 - £23000/annum Company Vehicle
Job Start Date: ASAP