Trainee Water Treatment Engineer – Hertford
This TraineeGraduate role comes with full training, an opportunity to start a career within the water treatment field and a chance to work within a professional environment. The starting salary for this role is between £17-20k (depending on any relevant experience) and the role comes with a company vehicle. No water treatment experience is necessary although it will be an advantage if you have it.
– Daily driving to clients’ sites so a full UK driving license is essential
– Interacting with clients so you should be outgoing and personable
– Ability to organise yourself as eventually you will be managing your own diary
– The role involves technical tasks so you should have sound numerical skills to calculate volumes, proportions and percentages in accordance with your training
– The role involves working with chemicals so you should be a practical person
– This role sometimes involves going up ladders or working in small spaces so you should be happy with this
You will have either:
– Grade C or above Chemistry and 12 months+ work experience
– A-Levels with ideally one science subject and 6 months+ work experience
– Degree and 6 months work experience
This role requires speaking to different people on a daily basis so you should have an outgoing personality and be happy to chat to new people.
For more information about this GraduateTrainee Water Treatment vacancy please contact Jon Davies of Zodiac Recruitment directly on 01792 940 000 . Alternatively you can email your CV in word format and we’ll call you back.
Job Reference: 205817174
Salary: £17000 - £20000/annum
Job Start Date: ASAP