We are seeking a highly motivated Chartered Building Surveyor to join our client's prestigious property firm in their Cheltenham office. This dynamic and forward-thinking company offers nationwide coverage and a broad range of cutting-edge commercial property services across all property sectors.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, you will be responsible for providing a wide range of building surveying services to clients in the commercial property sector. You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and clients, and be part of a dynamic and supportive team. You will be using your strong background in building surveying and solid understanding of contract administration, dilapidations, condition surveys, and party wall matters to deliver high-quality services to clients.
- Conducting building surveys and providing expert advice on the condition and defects of properties
- Undertaking contract administration and project management for innovative repair and maintenance projects
- Providing dilapidations advice to landlords and tenants, to ensure that the properties are in top condition
- Carrying out party wall matters, and ensuring that all parties are satisfied
- Providing fire safety advice and undertaking fire risk assessments to protect the property and the people in it
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team, and helping them grow professionally
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and other professionals, and becoming a trusted advisor to them
Qualifications and Experience:
- Chartered status with RICS or equivalent professional body
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in building surveying
- Strong technical knowledge of building construction and regulations
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office
In addition to a challenging and rewarding work environment, the company offers flexible hybrid working arrangements and a competitive salary package with the potential for earning up to £60k per year DOE, as well as opportunities for professional development.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a leading building consultancy firm in the UK and take your career to the next level. Apply now by messaging our specialist Building Surveyor Recruiter Finn Luckie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 940 003 for a confidential chat.